After the high security patches of Android marshmallow, it is even more difficult to root the Android marshmallow. Root process has been given with more hard security in Android Marshmallow. But you can root your phone with a trick. And if you follow the steps, your phone will also be rooted but if you skip any step, your Android phone will not be rooted.
Root Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow –
All processes will be in TWRP Recovery mode. And it is important to install TWRP recovery in your Android mobile. If you do not know how to install TWRP Recovery in your phone, click on the link below.
Read How install It– Install TWRP Recovery
Follow Step By Step to Root your Android Marshmallow-
(1) First of all, download the SuperSu.zip file in your android mobile.
Dawnload SuperSu.zip link–download Click Here
(2) Now switch off your phone and after switching off, press the Power button and Volume Up button together.
(3) When TWRP Recovery mode is opened in your phone, then go to the Install menu and select your SuperSu.zip file where you have placed that file.
(4) After selecting the SuperSu.zip file, click install.
(5) When the installing is finished, then you reboot your Android phone.
(6) When your phone is switched on, you download the Root Checker app from the Play Store in your phone and install it.
(7) Now you open that Root Checker app, and it will tell your phone has become root or not.
After the Android Root Process is completed, you can use your phone. But if your phone is not rooted with Kingo Root app, then you can folllow this method. You can read into the last article, about Kingo Root app.